SOCIAL MEDIA

Mantra: Speak Words of Kindness

Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Growing up, I have become very much quick-tempered. I get angry easily even on small matters like messy beds and dusty floors. I usually express my frustration and impatience through anger that leads me to hurt those people I value with the very words that come from my mouth. Mind you, I can be very harsh when I get angry even up to the point of cursing already. And as the saying goes, regrets come last. Whatever I say, I can never take back the damage if it's already done.

Thus, I come to a resolve - to practice this mantra: SPEAK WORDS OF KINDNESS. I've been telling myself this over and over since last Sunday after hearing a beautiful homily in the church. Instead of getting angry immediately, I try to take a deep okay, very deep breath - inhale exhale; then I remind myself of my said mantra. By this, I am taming and reminding myself to be careful in my words. I know incorporating this in my being will take a lot of time but I will try my very best to better myself.

I would like to share this with all of you too. Always speak words of kindness my friends because if we  allow goodness to reign in our words, we can make this world a better place for all of us in one way or another. Now let's start it with our very own words.

God bless us all! :)