SOCIAL MEDIA

Moringa-O2 Herbal Shampoo

Saturday, March 28, 2015
Hooray for my very first product review! 

They say the hair is a woman's crowning glory. Hence, when it comes to choosing a shampoo for my hair, I always take into consideration the quality of the product as well as the side-effects that it may cause since I discovered that there are shampoos that I am allergic to. I am following Team Kramer's page on Facebook as I am an avid fan of their family and that's where I learned about Moringa-O2 Herbal Shampoo. So when I was able to drop by at Watsons Burgundy Tower in Ortigas last week, I bought a 200ml bottle that costs Php 185.00.

What enticed me to try this shampoo is the fact that it is classified as herbal which means it's made of natural raw materials. According to Moringa-O2's website, it mainly contains Malunggay (my favorite leafy veggie), Olive Oil, Omega from Sunflower Oil and they recently infused it with Argan Oil. These oils have been known and used in hair and skin care products. As the site claims, its benefits includes:
  • Minimizes hair fall
  • Provides gentle cleansing
  • Strengthens hair
  • Helps stimulate hair growth
  • Moisturizes and softens



With that, I tried using it the next morning. I noticed that it has a nice, fragrant and gentle smell. It's very mild to the scalp because I don't feel a burning or itchy sensation while lathering it. The viscous liquid is of green color probably because of the Malunggay in it. I have been using it for a week now and so far, so good. My hair does not look and feel dull unlike other shampoos that can be drying to the hair. It leaves my hair soft and silky though I do pair it with Cream Silk conditioner every other day. Right now, I can't say anything concrete about the hair fall thing since it's been just a week. Yet, I am looking forward to improvements since hair fall has been one of the worst hair problems I've had.

All in all, I can say that Moringa-O2 Herbal Shampoo is a good find in terms of quality and it's likewise a wonderful option for those ladies like me who have allergies to strong shampoos and those who would opt to use herbal products. What's also good about it is that it's gentle for toddlers so you can share it with your kids if you are a mom already. That's also why Miss Cheska of Team Kramer loved it for Kendra and Scarlett. Unfortunately, I don't think they have it in sachets so you really have to buy the one on the bottle if you wanted to give it a try. Nonetheless, I quite love it so I'll continue using it for now.

Rating: 5/5

Have you tried or are you planning to try this shampoo? Let me know what your findings are. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am in no means related to the makers of this product nor I am not paid to do this review.