SOCIAL MEDIA

OOTD: Neutral Friday

Friday, March 21, 2014
Hi guys! How have you been? I just wanna share with you my outfit for today at work. Well, because it's Friday, I'm more girly girly today. The colors are neutral with black and brown as the main theme.

I'm feeling really girly when I wear skater skirts. They're fun, they're light and they're kind'a childish and that's what I love about them.

 By the way, I just finished taking a bath when these photos were taken so I didn't bother to comb my hair nicely as they are still wet and that is a bad habit since the hair strands are still soft. You should let it dry (air dry) before combing it. 




 

Thank you Sir Lemz for this shots!

Just so you know, I am not into pricey clothes so I try to scour good finds in sales, unbranded boutiques and even in thrift shops. 

Remember:
You don't have to spend much to be fashionable. All you need is resourcefulness, creativeness and a good eye for art because dressing up is an art more than anything else.

Have a great day friends! ☺


[ootd] black skater skirt by trend_dealer | unbranded brown top with hearts design (rob galleria) | belt by gozum | flats by australia