SOCIAL MEDIA

What I Do When I'm Feeling Blue

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Today has been a rough day for me. There are so many things going on right now.

 Each of us has a unique way of combating loneliness. What I'd usually do when I feel sad or lonely is to read inspiring quotes or find something to eat or just look at the trees to make to me feel better. But I think the weirdest and vainest thing I do is to look at my pictures, the ones where I'm smiling. Yes, I do that a lot when I feel blue. A picture can paint a thousand words, as they say. Pictures may not be able to communicate directly but just by seeing something positive helps me feel good in a matter of minutes. I find it weird and great at the same time.




As I said earlier, this day had been rough. So I looked at this picture taken in Baguio City. Seeing me smile like this, I feel contentment and freedom from anything negative. Well, this day will end after all. Everything's gonna be fine. Yes, it will be fine.

How about you? What do you usually do when you're feeling blue? :)


"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
(quoted)