SOCIAL MEDIA

#AwesomeWeekend at Cebu

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I am a self-confessed wanderlust. Most people today would dream to acquire wealth and riches but not me. Well of course, I have to have money to sustain my needs (and some wants) but not those insanely huge figures. Anyway, this is not the topic of this post today. The topic is about my experience and realizations last weekend when I went to Cebu to visit my closest college and high school friends whom mostly I have not seen for almost two years. It's been that long since two weeks after our graduation, I flew directly to Manila to find my 'fate', well technically to find a job. And ever since then, I haven't got to see them as we were all busy making a living in the 'real world'.

It was a pity that I was one of the few who ventured far far away from everyone. Most of my friends settled in Cebu while I was here in the capital. I'd really say it's hard to be that far from people you have grown up with. Honestly, I find it hard to get close to the people here so I was a kind of the loner type and if my boyfriend isn't here, maybe I already went insane. He was basically the reason why I'm here anyways. :P

Anyhow, I got this chance to visit them and to experience their lifestyle there in Cebu. IT WAS SUCH AN ENVY!!!! It was an envy to be surrounded by everyone you knew. It's like they are so close to each other that they can just party on weekends easily and go anywhere and enjoy. They have the kind of  belonging I so missed, that sense of belonging during those college years. *tears* I really missed them and I'm still missing them now. I wish I could just transfer there asap but certain circumstances don't allow me at the moment. I hope in the next few years, maybe.

It was an exhilarating weekend, btw. I really had fun drinking, eating and crashing my friends' homes. It was fun to get wasted together with your original drinking buddies haha! And there's one thing I realized: To enjoy life while you're young and single! There's too many things I want to do. There's too many places I want to go so I will seize that chance while I still can. Yeah! #FeelingAwesome

Let me share a few pictures of our little get together. These are my wonderful friends, the Cebu Pips! Hello, hello! :")))

This is near The Walk, IT Park

Waiting for our dinner at Hikay

After dinner pose

Gorgeous people hihi! 

It's good to get drunk... sometimes nyahaha!

Yeah, party girls! :P

(L-R) Vanessa, Glaiza, Allene and me 

Seems like I'm about to eat my hand in this pose

At Big Screen Movie House where you can watch a movie exclusively

Watched Laddaland, a Thai horror film *scream*

Thank you guys for hosting me! I miss you big time but we'll see each other soon. I'll be back on January for our Sinulog adventure. That will surely be exciting. I love you guys! xoxo

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they're always there."